Perth: Western Australian Adventures – Swim with the Dolphins
Here is your opportunity to fulfill your dream to swim with wild dolphins!
With over 20 years experience it is the ultimate “must do” wild encounter if you visit Australia!
Join us to take part in this existing aquatic adventure. We will be cruising Rockingham’s sheltered bays and islands in search of the 180 local dolphins.
Be eager to hear the first dolphin sighting of the day! It will be marked by the excited shout of “found them”! Followed by the slowing down of our engines to let the dolphins know we are keen to play!
Be surrounded by flashing grey, black and white torpedoes as the water is filled with whistles, splashes and laughter — both human and dolphin. You should know that they don’t do tricks and we don’t feed them, we simply spend some time enjoying each other’s company … that’s how you get a wild encounter!
- We are working with wild animals and not pets.
- Please approach each encounter with caution and respect.
- Never assume that we have control over the dolphins’ appearance or behaviours.
- We always keep you at the surface and allow the dolphins to come to us so you don’t need to worry about holding your breath or swimming below the surface.
You don’t have to be an expert swimmer to join in and no previous snorkelling experience is necessary. Just bring a sense of adventure and be ready for an unforgettable, exhilarating encounter! There is no charge to you if we have to cancel due to weather.
This event is open Daily from September to early June. 7am from Perth (pick up is usually at Wellington Street) and 8am from the cruising yacht club jetty in Rockingham. Cruises are subject to weather.
- Introductory snorkelling lessons
- A 5mm, full length rubber wetsuit.
- Your guide will be driving an aqua scooter.
What to bring:
- Your swimsuit, towel and a change of clothes.
- Wear a hat and sunscreen to protect you from the hot Aussie sun.
- Bring a warm jacket as the sea breeze can be cool even in summer.
- Don’t forget your camera!
3 – 6 hour Swim with Wild Dolphins. Cruise on our luxury, custom built boat (onboard toilets and hot showers). Light lunch. Complimentary coach transfers from Perth. Full length wetsuit, mask and snorkel and snorkeling lessons.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Wildlife
Activity Level Moderate